“SecureAPlus simplifies this decision for those who prefer a responsive real-time guard, good malware detection ratio, manageable application rules, and minimal resources usage above all else. “
– Elena Opris, Softpedia.com
“Once you’re set up SecureAPlus proves to be a very smart whitelisting solution which gives you much more control over what’s running on your PC.”
– Mike Williams, PCAdvisor.co.uk
“SecureAPlus is indeed a next-level security solution. It offers multiple layers of protection and manages to be incredibly effective. It basically represents the next best thing to the ideal, utopian, complete security app that has yet to be developed.”
– Margie Smeer, Software.Informer.com
An Essential Companion to Your Favorite Anti Malware, Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, and More
SecureAPlus works and plays well with others by keeping its antivirus engines in the cloud. Not only does this make it inherently fast even on older machines but also lets it work alongside other antimalware and antivirus software, or even other security apps like firewalls and sandboxing.
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 or higher processor
- 1GB of RAM or as recommended by the Windows OS whichever is higher
- 300 MB hard disk free space or more
- Local hard disk that is formatted with NTFS file system.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Home Basic and above (32-bit and 64-bit) and above
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and above (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server R2 2012 (64-bit)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is this safer than simply using an Anti-Virus?
By using a block first approach, all new & untrusted processes do not start without your permission, essentially stopping Zero Day Threats even if no anti-virus has detected it as a threat yet.
How is this different from typical prompting from anti-viruses?
Unlike typical Antivirus, SecureAPlus actively stops the process from running till the user trusts it. Not responding, closing the prompt, or choosing to block cancels the request and renders potential threats harmless.
How do I know whether to trust or block when prompted?
SecureAPlus prompts generally include diagnosis from Universal AV, Offline AV, and even VirusTotal. The prompt itself is also designed to easily identify the threat at a glance through smart use of color coding.
Do I have to install the Offline
The Offline AV is completely optional. This can be disabled or you can install without it.
Why should I install the Offline Anti-Virus?
It gives ample protection to your computer in scenarios where Universal AV or VirusTotal is inaccessible due to connectivity issues.
Can I use another Anti-Virus for Offline use?
Yes. SecureAPlus application whitelisting works perfectly fine alongside any other offline antivirus solution.
More Than Just a Free Anti-Virus
Combine multiple layers of defense that goes beyond the standard virus protection and malware removal. Get SecureAPlus and enjoy the following: