Warranty Application Form
Dear Valued Customer,
Your Olee product shall be under warranty against detects in materials and workmanship, provided you comply the Application Terms and Conditions and subject to the Warranty Terms and Conditions (stated below).
You may bring your product to:
OLEE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
BLOCK 78B TELOK BLANGAH ST 32 #03-03
SERVICE HOTLINE: 6276 (LINE 1) 6274 6228 (LINE 2)
In order to quality tor the warranty, you must send this application to Olee International Pte Ltd WITHIN 14 DAYS from the date of purchase, otherwise your warranty WILL NOT BE VALID. PLEASE KEEP RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE
Your personal data will be collected and kept confidential by Olee International Pte. Ltd. Olee will use your personal data for the purposes of keeping you informed of our latest products and tor gathering your feedback regarding our products and services. Please e-mail us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” if you:
- Wish to update your personal data;
- Do not wish to receive Olee’s latest product information; or
- Have any other queries to Olee.
It you are under thirteen (13) years old, please submit your personal data only upon your parent’s or guardian’s consent.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Olee warrant your product against detects in MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, on the following terms and conditions:
- The warranty is valid only it the serial number on the product is not altered, defaced, removed or otherwise tempered in any way.
- The warranty excludes and does not cover any damage, loss, malfunction, detect or other issue arising from or related to (a) act of god, (b) misuse, (c) negligence, (d) accident, (e) corrosion, (f) unauthorised, (g) repair by any person not authorized and approved by Olee, (h) lack of improper care or maintenance, (i) abuse or misuse, (j) improper or inappropriate set-up, voltage connection or use, (k) normal wear and tear or force majeure, (l) the tannish or exterior of the product, and/or (m) use of product with another product or accessories.
- The warranty EXCLUDES PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT VALID PROOF OF PLIRCHASES or which proof of purchase has been altered or is illegible.
- The warranty extends only to Olee products purchased in Singapore.
- The inherent warranty on adapter is limited to six months only from date of purchase. This applies to those adapters purchased as options, and those adapters that are a standard item built into the product themselves, regardless of the inherent warranty of that product.
- To provide any repair service outside the scope of the warranty, you shall bear the costs of any replacement parts used, at such rates as Olee may determine in its sole discretion.
- The warranty is non-transferable, and none of the rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions may be assigned tor transferred.
- Olee’s decision on any questions on detects, workmanship or materials relating to the products, or on any other matter related to the warranty, shall be final conclusive and you irrevocably agree to abide by Olee’s decisions.